NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who sign up at www.dogtopia.com/contest and who are a minimum of 18 years old as of the date of entry. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of the United States and Canada, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Sponsor as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
- Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on June 28, 2017 at 12:00 a.m. EDT and ending August 28, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. EDT. All online entries must be received no later than 11:59 p.m. EDT August 28, 2017.
- How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided at www.dogtopia.com/contest. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Sponsor. Optional verbiage to include: You may enter only once per dog. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Sponsor.
- Prizes: The Winner of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive a Grand Prize. The Grand Prize allows a single dog to attend daycare at a Dogtopia location for three days, per week, every week for one year beginning on September 6, 2017 (approximate retail value of $4,320.00). The Grand Prize is for daycare services only and excludes all other services offered by Sponsor, including without limitation, boarding, training, retail products, spa services, or grooming. If Winner’s dog does not pass Sponsor’s evaluation (which shall be at Sponsor’s sole judgment and discretion) or the Winner’s dog is not located within thirty (30) miles of a Dogtopia location, the Winner may transfer the Grand Prize to another pet parent of their choice (same evaluation restrictions apply) or choose to receive a monthly box of dog-related products (approximate retail value of $360 per month) from PetEdge for one (1) year. Dogtopia reserves the right to remove, at any time or for any length of time, the winning pet from the facility should the pet and/or owner fail to comply with the terms and conditions of the daycare program. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Sponsor. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Sponsor’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Sponsor to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected based on the qualified contestant with the greatest number of community votes. Vote counts are under the supervision of Sponsor. Winner will be notified by electronic mail within three (3) days following selection of Winner. He/she must respond to notification email within three (3) days or forfeits prize and a new Winner will be chosen. Sponsor shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 36 hours from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. All prospective winners will be required to sign a release of liability and publicity (where permitted), and return the same within five (5) days of issuance of the prize notification. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering this content in accordance with online instructions (e.g. photos, etc), You understand and agree that Sponsor, anyone acting on behalf of Sponsor, and Sponsor’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, create derivative works and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. You consent to the Sponsor doing or omitting to do any act that would otherwise infringe Your “moral rights” in their entries. Display or publication of any entry on a Sponsor’s website does not indicate You will be selected as a winner. Sponsor will not be required to pay any additional consideration or seek any additional approval in connection with such use. By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Sponsor. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Sponsor from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Sponsor may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
- Terms & Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Sponsor’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Sponsor may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Sponsor has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, or delay in operation or transmission; communications line failure; theft or destruction of or unauthorized access to Campaign entries or entry forms; or alteration of entries or entry forms. Sponsor is not responsible for any problems with or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, human errors of any kind, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to Your or any other persons’ computers related to or resulting from participation, uploading or downloading of any materials related to in this Campaign.
- Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND the State of Arizona, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in the State of Arizona having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Sponsor, 6245 North 24th Parkway, Suite 210, Phoenix, Arizona 85016. Requests must be received no later than September 15, 2017 at 5:00 p.m. EDT.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Better Together, LLC, d/b/a Dogtopia, 6245 North 24th Parkway, Suite 210, Phoenix, Arizona 85016.
- Releases: If the entry contains any material, images or elements that are subject to the rights of third parties, the entrant is solely responsible for obtaining any and all releases and consents for proof of entrants right to use such in the manner set forth in these Official Rules without additional compensation. Any entry will be disqualified from the Contest if such rights to use are not permitted by the third-party owner. Upon Sponsor’s request, each entrant must be prepared to provide (within seven (7) calendar days of receipt of Sponsor’s request) a signed written license from the owner of any content included in the entry, authorizing the Sponsor to reproduce, distribute, display, and create derivative works of the entry in connection with the Contest and promotion of the Contest, in any media now or hereafter known. All releases must be in the form provided by Sponsor. Failure to provide such releases upon request may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. For the purposes of these Official Rules, the Contestant will be deemed to be in receipt of Sponsor’s request or notification, (a) in the event that Sponsor sends the request by postal mail, five business days after the request was sent by Sponsor, or (b) in the event that Sponsor sends the request by email, on the day that the email was sent by Sponsor.
- Licenses: By entering the Contest, all Contestants grant an irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide non-exclusive license to Sponsor, to reproduce, distribute, display and create derivative works of the entries in connection with the Contest and promotion of the Contest, in any media now or hereafter known, including, but not limited to publication in a magazine or online highlighting entries or winners of the Contest. Contestants consent to the Sponsor doing or omitting to do any act that would otherwise infringe the Contestant’s “moral rights” in their entries. Display or publication of any entry on a Sponsor’s website does not indicate the Contestant will be selected as a winner. Sponsor will not be required to pay any additional consideration or seek any additional approval in connection with such use. Additionally, by entering, each Contestant grants to Sponsor the unrestricted right to use all statements made in connection with the Contest, and pictures or likenesses of Contest entrants, or choose not to do so, at their sole discretion. Sponsor will not be required to pay any additional consideration or seek any additional approval in connection with such use.
- Right to Cancel or Suspend: If for any reason the Contest is not capable of running as planned, due to infection by computer virus, bugs, worms, trojan horses, denial of service attacks, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Contest, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual(s) who tamper with the entry process, and/or to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Contest. If Sponsor elects to cancel or terminate the Contest, Sponsor will not retain any rights in the submitted photographs, and will return the fees submitted with each entry.
- Social Media Platforms: The Campaign hosted by Sponsor is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.